12 bar pressure with Glass Reactor
- Visual Process Supervision
- Multi purpose
- Corrosion resistant borosilicate glass 3.3
Glass Vessels have clear advantages
Buchi carries a complete range of pressure autoclaves with glass vessels. Our program includes jacketed glass vessels from 100ml up to 5 liter with maximum operating pressure up to 12 bar, depending on the vessel size. Some systems can also be equipped with steel vessels for operation up to 60 bar.
- Observe ongoing chemical reactions. Get vital information throughout the course of the process without opening the reactor.
- Documentation of process with photos and video.
- Safety is important when working with glass vessels.The actual burst pressure of Büchi glass vessels is much higher than the allowed working pressure and allows virtually risk free operation. As additional operator safety all Büchi autoclaves have a safety housing equipped with polycarbonate protection door and rupture disc.